Every vehicle and driver who is registered in Saskatchewan is automatically insured by the Saskatchewan Auto Fund. In Saskatchewan, basic plate coverage includes only $200,000 in liability protection and comes with a $700 deductible.
Your basic auto fund coverage is not enough!
HAL Insurance offers insurance options that provide
additional coverage and lower your deductible.
- increased liability limits
- lower deductibles
- glass coverage
- replacement cost for new vehicles
- loss of use
- rental car coverage
Once you have your My Account set up, you can:
- Access your certificates of insurance 24/7
- View your schedules & Policy Information
- Report a claim and much more!
If you have not already received your username and password, please contact our office today.