Our broker team offers clients over 215 years of combined and diversified expertise within the Insurance Industry. At HAL Insurance, we realize
that no two businesses are alike, that is why we take great care in providing tailored solutions to our clients’ needs combined with a highly
personal level of service. Each business has unique requirements and our goal is to ensure that you have exactly the right level of insurance
cover to meet the needs of your business. Every day, we strategize to help our clients meet their insurance needs by taking time to completely
understand and assess the risk.
By keeping abreast of market developments and ensuring our clients’ best interests are always at the forefront of everything we do, has ensured
more than 60 years of long lasting relationships with our clients.
We would love to show you why we are different and how we can better serve you:
- We are professionals and are governed by the Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan (ICS).
- Each one of our brokers complete mandatory education and training requirements annually
- 215 Years of combined experience between our brokers and support staff
- 60 Years of exceptional quality service in Saskatchewan, HAL supports the trucking industry
- Owned by the Saskatchewan Trucking Association, we are fully licensed in Western Canada
- Expertise and Skills in Insurance and Risk Analysis & Management, IRP Licensing
- We are only 1 of 50 Brokers in Canada and 1 out of 2 in Saskatchewan, offering self service options through “My Account” on www.halinsurance.ca
where clients can review policy information and download Certificates of Insurance
on their own time
- Our team members have the relevant industry certifications and qualifications including;
- CAIB –
Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker
CIP – Chartered Insurance Professional
AIIC – Associate Insurance Institute of Canada
BA – Bachelor Administration
CHRP – Certified Human Resources Professional
– Master of Business Administration
Areas of Expertise
- Truck Transport Insurance (For more than 60 years, we are sought out across Saskatchewan by other brokers and customers who require Commercial
Auto, Liability and Cargo insurance as well as IRP Licensing/ IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) and U.S. authorities provided
by our CTCI division.
- Commercial Property & Liability
- Personal Insurance including, Home, Auto, Seasonal, Watercraft, ATV, Snowmobile and Travel
- Sports Liability & Accident Insurance
- Specialty Events