Highway Agencies Limited, operating as HAL Insurance, is hiring for a Client Services role at our Regina insurance brokerage. The Client Services position assists clients with all their motor vehicle needs such as driver license issuing, renewals, vehicle registrations. As a brokerage with a heavy focus on commercial vehicle services, the Client Services role also works in our transport licensing department that services trucking company’s interprovincial plating.
What We Need from You
- Strong customer service orientation
- An outgoing, friendly attitude with a passion for working with the public
- A desire to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to self-study and develop knowledge to be applied to the position
- Full time availability
- An acceptable criminal record check upon hire
- An understanding of basic computer operations
- Experience with a brokerage management system or SGI BOSS system not required but would be an asset
What You Get from Us
- A competitive salary with a company bonus structure
- Matching RRSP
- Health benefit package
- An employee wellness program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ongoing training and education
HAL Insurance is apart of the Saskatchewan Trucking Association Group of Companies. Operating in Regina for nearly 70 years, HAL has a stellar reputation in the commercial insurance community. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Thank you for your interest, we are no longer accepting applications for this position.