HAL is Committed to Respecting the Privacy and Rights of Our Clients
- HAL is committed to respect the privacy rights of our clients by ensuring that their personal information is collected, used and shared in such a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the course of doing business.
- As a HAL client, you trust us with your personal information and our commitment to you is to protect the information you share with us. Our staff has been trained to treat your personal information carefully and with respect.
- The information we collect may be used to provide an insurance quote to assess your insurance needs, to purchase an insurance policy on your behalf, to revise your policy, to ensure your client information is accurate and up to date, to assist with the settlement of your claims or to compile statistics. There may be times when HAL may use client information to advise our clients of complimentary products and services. We do not and will not sell, rent or lease our client information.
- We believe that by requesting a quote or purchasing your insurance products through HAL, you have given your implied consent to us to collect, use or disclose your personal information including information that was previously collected before the introduction of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. At any time in writing, a client may withdraw their consent, but in doing so may prevent us from providing the requested service or product.
- HAL will protect your personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Safeguards will vary depending on the sensitivity, format, location and storage of this information.
101 C Hodsman Road
Regina, SK S4N 5W5